The Beach United Football Club Select program is for boys and girls in the U15-U19 age groups. Players make up teams that compete at the highest level in our state to teams that play in the President's Medal Soccer League (PMSL) and the State Challenge League (SCSCL).
- All training session schedules will be at the discretion of the coach.
- Your team manager will be contacting you with this information.
- Fall: Aug 5th – December 1, 2019
- All players will need a size 5 soccer ball, cleats, and shin guards.
- A training jersey will be provided.
- Players are required to purchase a uniform kit. (Order Form located in Related Links to the right)
- 2 - 3 tournaments will be scheduled per season.
- Tournament fees are not included in training fees. Additional tournaments may be added at the discretion of the coaching staff.
- Registration/ Tryouts $30 (Non-refundable)
- Challenge/Premier Training fees $750 (Covers club, training, and referee fees, and SCYS registration and league fees for the fall and spring seasons.)
- PMSL/Open Training fees $698 (Covers club fees, training, referee fees, SCYSA registration and legue fees fall and spring.)
- Challenge/Challenge fees Upon team assignment: $98 (Non-Refundable Commitment Fee)
- June 10 $218
- July 10 $218
- August 10 $218
- June 10 $200
- July 10 $200
- Aug 10 $200