The Beach United Football Club Select program is for boys and girls in the U13-U14 age groups. Players make up teams that compete at the highest level in our state to teams that play in the President's Medal Soccer League (PMSL) and the State Challenge League (SCSCL).
- All training sessions will be at the discretion of the coach.
- Team manager will be contacting you with this information.
- Spring training and games are adjusted to accommodate players that participate in JV Soccer.
- Fall: Aug 5th – November 21, 2020
- Spring: January 15 , 2020 - May 3rd, 2020
- All players will need a size 5 soccer ball, cleats, and shin guards.
- Training jerseys will be provided.
- Players are required to purchase a uniform kit. (Order Form located in Related Links to the right)
- 1-3 tournaments will be scheduled per season.
- Tournament fees are not included in training fees. Additional tournaments may be added at the discretion of the coaching staff.
- Registration/Tryout $30 (Non-refundable)
- Challenge Training fees $875 (Covers club, training, and referee fees, and SCYS registration and league fees for the fall and spring seasons.
- PMSL Training fees $823 (Covers club fees, training, referee fess, SCYSA registration and league fees for the Fall and spring seasons.
- Challenge fees Upon team assignment: $98 (Non-Refundable Commitment Fee)
- June 10 $259
- July 10 $259
- August 10 $259
- PMSL/Open fees Upon team assignment $98 (Non-Refundable Commitment Fee)
- June 10 $242
- July 10 $242
- Aug 10 $242