The Beach United Football Club Tournament Team is for players who excel at the recreational level and seek a more competitive environment with advanced coaching. The Tournament Team emphasizes individual player development to prepare players for the Academy level. This is achieved through a competitive learning environment, the Beach United Football Club professional coaching staff, and unique program curriculum.
The ultimate goal is advancing the individual player's development and integrating all aspects of teamwork and sportsmanship. Additionally, Tournament Team players are encouraged to play recreational soccer with the Claire Chapin Epps Family YMCA soccer program, which will allow for regular match play and enhance their developing skills.
- Two days/week at the Market Common Fields
- Fall: Aug 5th – November 21, 2019
- Spring: January 15, 2020 - May 3rd, 2020
- All players will need a size 4 soccer ball, cleats, and shin guards.
- A training jersey will be provided.
- Players are required to purchase a uniform kit.
- 1-3 tournaments will be scheduled per season.
- NOTE: Tournament fees are not included in training fees.
- Registration $30 (Non-Refundable)
- Training fees $450, which will cover the fall and spring seasons.
- Upon Placement: $98 (Non-Refundable Commitment fee)
- June 10 $117
- July 10 $117
- August 10 $117