The Beach United Football Club Select program is for boys and girls in the U13-U14 age groups. Players make up teams that compete at the highest level in our state to teams that play in the Presidents Medal (PMSL) and the State Challenge leagues.
- All training sessions will be at the discretion of the coach.
- Team manager will be contacting you with this information.
- Spring training and games are adjusted to accommodate players that participate in JV Soccer.
- Fall: Aug 5th – November 21, 2020
- Spring: January 15 , 2020 - May 3rd, 2020
- All players will need a size 5 soccer ball, cleats, and shin guards.
- Training jerseys will be provided.
- Players are required to purchase a uniform kit. (Order Form located in Related Links to the right)
- 1-3 tournaments will be scheduled per season.
- Tournament fees are not included in training fees. Additional tournaments may be added at the discretion of the coaching staff.
- Registration/Tryout $30 (Non-refundable)
- Challenge Training fees $875 (Covers club, training, and referee fees, and SCYS registration and league fees for the fall and spring seasons.
- PMSL Training fees $823 (Covers club fees, training, referee fess, SCYSA registration and league fees for the Fall and spring seasons.
- Challenge fees Upon team assignment: $98 (Non-Refundable Commitment Fee)
- June 10 $259
- July 10 $259
- August 10 $259
- PMSL/Open fees Upon team assignment $98 (Non-Refundable Commitment Fee)
- June 10 $242
- July 10 $242
- Aug 10 $242